Core Participants update
The Inquiry provides this update further to the publication of the Progress Update published 22 September 2021.
Since 22 September 2021, there have been a small number of additional applications for Core Participant status granted by the Chair:
- A small number of additional persons represented by Mr Hudgell on 24 September 2021 and 20 October 2021.
- One additional person represented by Mr Enright of Howe & Co on 11 October 2021.
- The National Federation of Subpostmasters on 19 October 2021.
There have also been three additional designations of recognised legal representatives:
- Saqib Alam of Morrison & Foerster (UK) LLP on behalf of Fujitsu Services Limited on 23 September 2021.
- Andrew Lidbetter of Herbert Smith Freehills on behalf of Post Office Limited on 12 October 2021.
- Tracey Fowler of the Directorate of Legal Services, Metropolitan Police on behalf of the Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis on 20 October 2021.