Inquiry publishes written submissions ahead of Issues of Compensation hearings
Ahead of its public hearings on 6 and 13 July the Inquiry has published the written submissions it has received.
The submissions respond to the Chair’s Provisional View on Compensation, published on 9 May 2022, and the issues he identified in his statement of 10 May 2022. They are all available to download via the following links:
- Letter from Herbert Smith Freehills to Inquiry
- Enclosure 1 - Template Interim Payment Application Form
- Enclosure 2 - Interim Payment Application Form
- Appendix A - Government response to BEIS committee interim report on 'Post Office and Horizon - Compensation'
- Letter from Howe + Co to Chief Executive of Post Office Limited
- Letter from Howe + Co to Paul Scully MP
- Email “Post Office Horizon Compensation: GLO” dated 9 July 2022 *
- Further submissions dated 12 July 2022 *
- Letter from Calum Greenhow to Post Office Limited
- Email from Calum Greenhow to 'Michael'
- Letter from Post Office Limited to Calum Greenhow
The July hearings will see legal representatives of Core Participants to the Inquiry making oral submissions responding to the above.
Further details, including the schedule for the hearings, are available here.
Updated 12 July, 18 July 2022 *additional documents referred to during the hearings have been published.